Our theme parties have been a hit year after year and are the perfect choice to impress a client or make a memorable family trip. Almost anything may be arranged from a simple beach barbecue to an extravaganza at Altos de Chavón. For a peek at what´s possible read about three of our most popular theme nights.
Walk down a red carpet while the flash bulbs of fake paparazzi make your guests feel like movie stars. Options for your superstar session include red carpet, skylights, soundtracks, live music, fireworks, living statues and fire-eaters.
• Exotic Salad with Hearts of Palm
• Mango and Avocado on a Sea Grape Leaf with Wild Berry Vinaigrette
• "Sea and Land" Beef Fillet and Lobster Tail
• Potato Gratiné and Camembert Cheese
• Chocolate Caramel Banana Mousse
Under the starlit skies of Altos de Chavon, enjoy this evening of elegance and romance. Recommended for large groups, a complete Italian dinner is served buffet style. A classic quartet (two violins, a viola and a cello), a strolling accordion player a guitar duet and much more are available for musical accompaniment for this event.
- Buffet menu includes Italian cheeses and antipasto, octopus salad, roasted vegetables, grilled zucchini, pasta salads, asparagus with ham and an assortment of breads
- The Pasta Station may be custom designed to offer your choice of pasta and sauce
- Main courses including chicken cacciatore; sea bass fillet and Venetian style carved stuffed veal leg
- Desserts are an assortment of alluring delights such as chocolate pizza, tiramisu, fruit tarts and canolis
Accompanied by the energizing folk rhythms of Dominican "Perico Ripiao" step into a traditional Dominican fiesta you'll never forget. Guests enjoy a buffet area decorated with native flowers and other decorative accents. Take in an artisans exhibit including paintings and jewelry, which are available for purchase. While you admire the art and share time with friends, sip our sensational rum punch. Add a Dominican orchestra* for great merengue music and a Tropical* show, to fill your night with joyful memories.
Sample buffet menu:
- Fresh sliced tropical fruits, Dominican Ceviche, Creole salad bar
- Sea bass with coconut sauce, beef tenderloin tips sautéed with onions, whole roasted suckling pig
- Dominican Crackling Station
- Rice with red beans, yucca with sautéed garlic and onions
- Assorted traditional desserts
Areas appropriate for this theme party include Minitas Beach, the Golf Driving Range and Plaza Chavón.
* Music and shows are additional, and other options may be added upon request. Contact group sales for options and prices.