Villa Vacations at Casa de Campo Policies, Conditions & Provisions
The Casa de Campo Villa Vacation:
All services offered within the Casa de Campo website and/or the resort´s literature as well as printed materials regarding Villa Vacations at Casa de Campo are applicable only to villas rented through Casa de Campo resort or its assigned reservations office at Premier World Marketing. Rentals through any other source do not have access to the services included and offered by Casa de Campo resort.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies:
- Classic Villas:
January 4 - December 20:
To guarantee reservations, a two (2) night deposit is required on villa rate or package at the time of booking. Full prepayment is due twenty-one (21) days prior to arrival. Balance of payment will be automatically charged to credit card used for deposit, unless alternate arrangements are made. Reservations made within twenty-one (21) days of arrival, require full prepayment at time of booking.
Deposit payments are fully refundable up to twenty-one (21) days prior to arrival. Cancellation notices received from eight (8) to twenty (20) days prior to arrival will be subject to a 50% penalty charge. No refunds for cancellations received from seven (7) days or less prior to arrival or for no-show. Changes received within 20 days of arrival (new arrival/departure date, reduction in length of stay) may be accepted at the rate level of the original booking or applicable penalty applies. Change or cancellation notices will only be accepted in writing. Special Payment and Cancellation Policies apply over Christmas/New Year Holidays.
- Exclusive Villas:
January 4 - December 20: To guarantee reservations 50% deposit is required on Villa rate or package rate at the time of booking. Full prepayment is due twenty-one (21) days prior to arrival. Balance of payment will be automatically charged to credit card used for deposit, unless alternate arrangements are made.
All deposits / payments are non-refundable. Change or cancellation notices will only be accepted in writing.
Special Payment and Cancellation Policies apply over Christmas/New Year Holidays.
- Villas at Casa de Campo are privately owned. Villa assignments prior to arrival are granted and accepted with the knowledge that rare cases may occur which may make the assigned villa unsuitable for occupancy, including unforeseen maintenance problems, nearby construction, or a change in the hotel´s rental agreement with the villa owner. In such a case, Casa de Campo reserves the right to assign a comparable or upgraded villa at the confirmed rate. If this information is known prior to arrival, Casa de Campo will advise you in advance; if the villa assignment change influences your plan to travel, any applicable hotel cancellations penalties will be waived.
- Casa de Campo employs every effort to maintain all villas and their inventories in proper working condition. In case of a maintenance problem while onsite, we will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after receiving notification. In the event of problems that cannot be repaired within 24 hours, we will relocate guests to a comparable villa at the confirmed rate. No refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, television or cable services, appliances, etc. It is the guest´s obligation to report any problems or damages to us immediately.
- Please be advised that most islands in the Caribbean experience occasional water pressure problems or sporadic electrical outages, that are completely out of our control.
- A security deposit is required at time of check-in, along with your signature of acceptance on our Statement of Policies, Conditions and Provisions, as follows:
Classic Villas - US$1,500.00 security deposit
Exclusive Villas - US$2,500.00 security deposit
- Any damages incurred to the villa or its contents during occupancy (plus a 25% service charge) will be taken from from this security deposit. Damages that exceed this amount will be charged to the guest credit card on record. No charge will be made until the guest is notified. Casa de Campo has 7 days from date of departure to notify guest of such discovered damages and guest has 7 days to dispute and/or settle such damages. An automatic charge for damages in excess of the security deposit will be made to the credit card on record within 14 days after departure unless otherwise agreed to in writing between the guest and Casa de Campo management. Security deposits will be refunded (less charges for damages) within 30 days after your departure.
- The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any time is restricted to the number of persons reserved and paid for in advance (with the exception of infants). Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for the additional persons immediately and/or may be required to vacate the villa without refund.
- All Classic Villas and Exclusive Villas have a pool. Most are not protected by fencing or other methods. It is the responsibility of the villa occupants to take due care and insure that common-sense water safety procedures are observed for children and adults in this private villa home environment.
- Prior to your villa selection, it is your responsibility to inform us of the number of people, any special health conditions (allergies, heart conditions, walking problems) or any other special requirements relevant to accommodation selection. We require the name, address and telephone number of each guest.
- Most villa homes are not wheelchair accessible, nor have handicapped facilities. If you have special needs, please contact email@example.com with details and we will do our best to find a compatible villa.
- Most villas are child-friendly. In those few cases where the villa is not suitable for young children, this will be clearly stated in the "At a Glance" villa highlights and it is the responsibility of the villa occupants to heed such warning.
- Although all efforts are made to ensure guest safety within the resort and the community of La Romana, please observe normal precautions regarding security at all times. Guests are responsible for their villa, and are expected to insure that all windows and doors of unattended areas are secured. General travel recommendations to the Caribbean include traveling light on valuables, jewelry and carrying traveler´s checks in lieu of excessive cash.
- Casa de Campo is a residential community and we endeavor to maintain a peaceful, relaxed atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of our owners and guests. We appreciate your efforts so as not to disturb other residents of the resort. NO house parties or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance written consent of the owner and the resort.
- For personal assistance in planning or any special requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon rental of your villa, you will receive a copy of this Statement of Policies, Conditions and Provisions, for your signature; please sign and return the original for our files. Each family sharing a villa must sign and return a copy of this agreement at the time the initial deposit is submitted.