The sea is the star at this beautifully appointed oceanfront villa. Gorgeous ocean views are yours from all angles, including the large pool and multilevel patio, a wraparound wooden deck, the rear garden and many of the spacious rooms.
A stone fence with wrought-iron gate guards the front entrance to this estate. As you enter the driveway, there's covered parking for two cars to the left. A lushly landscaped brick walkway leads to an open-air foyer that extends to form a hardwood deck that wraps around the entire rear of the villa; here, there are several seating areas and a dining table seating 6, all directly overlooking the ocean.
To the left of the front entry is the formal living room, with dark woods, white cushions and deep blue accents. An air-conditioned den off this room has a TV, a full bath, a closet and a sleeper sofa, and could be used to accommodate two additional guests. To the right of the front foyer is the family room, with a TV, DVD and stereo and two seating areas. The formal dining room, which seats 8, is off the family room, and the professional-quality kitchen is adjacent. With handsome wood cabinetry, some with glass fronts, and equipment like a dishwasher and a stainless-steel Kitchen Aid refrigerator, the kitchen will please serious cooks.
The deck has an exterior staircase that leads down to a multilevel stone patio, which includes a large rectangular pool, several lounge chairs and two tables seating 4. There's also a covered portion of this terrace, with another seating area and a dining table seating 6, and an entrance to a half-bath convenient for guests swimming or sunning.
Two of the lavishly appointed guest bedrooms are downstairs, off the stone patio; another is located off the formal living room and the master suite is off the family room. Each has fine linens and furnishings; the updated baths are done in marble, with special touches like bidets and pedestal sinks. Two of the bedrooms, including the master suite, also have private decks with seating areas, both with more great ocean views.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.