The prime location provides this wonderful vacation home with soft breezes and a panoramic view of the Teeth of the Dog golf course with the Caribbean on the horizon. Classically-decorated indoor and outdoor areas make for an idyllic escape from everyday worries while revitalizing your energy and spirit.
Beyond the private entry gates, a broad, brick paved path wends to the circular driveway and formal entrance bordered by dancing fountains. Inside, the foyer opens onto the enormous great room, with vaulted ceilings, which contains several seating arrangements that are stylish yet relaxing. Soothing neutral tones complement the honey wood and creamy marble flooring, while paintings and ornamental accents add vibrant splashes of color. The adjacent dining alcove, with a glass table seating 10, has a suspended ultra- modern chandelier that enhances the air of elegance. Conveniently situated next to the dining room are a guest bath and the large kitchen with hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and an island with four stools to gab over a cup of morning coffee. A large, flat-screen television and entertainment system are found in the casual Den/TV room. All of the central living areas are air-conditioned. For light packing, there is a laundry room with washer and dryer.
The high quality of gracious living extends to the outdoors, with multiple lounging and casual dining options for dreamy reflection or animated socializing. Just outside is a charmingly furnished, expansive veranda with refreshing ceiling fans. A few steps lead down to the sun-drenched terrace with chaise lounges and rocking chairs, the gazebo, and a sparkling rectangular pool large enough for swimming laps. The gazebo is covered by a thatched roof, has room for lounging and dining, wet bar, barbecue and a full bathroom. Skillful exterior illumination lights up the nights for around the clock enjoyment.
The five bedrooms are spacious and appealing. A secondary master, with king-bed and a king-size pull out sofa, is tucked into a secluded spot next to the gazebo. The remaining four bedrooms are on the main floor, including the pampering master suite with king bed, separate sitting room and den, cedar walk-in closet and a private whirlpool. Every bedroom is a peaceful oasis, with fine furnishings, televisions, air-conditioning, and most have doors that open to lovely outdoor scenery. Bathrooms are lined in marble from floor to ceiling and have step-in showers and luxury touches.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.