An unusual split-level design lends a particularly spacious feel to this two-story villa, creating a living area with soaring ceilings and allowing for lots of privacy in the bedrooms. A terrific pool and patio with both porch and gazebo, extravagant baths, a modern kitchen, and tasteful decor round out the highlights of this home.
Guests will pull into a circular drive, culminating in a porte-cochere in front of striking front doors partly made of stone. From the foyer, a half-dozen steps lead down to the air-conditioned living areas with the same marble floors that extend throughout the villa. On the left, there is a formal living room, in neutral tones sprinkled by red accents, with a plasma television in an entertainment armoire. To the right is the formal dining room that offers a long wooden table and ten cushioned chairs. From everywhere, there are splendid views of the pool and side gardens.
Through dramatic, arched windows and doors, the living and dining rooms open onto an expansive porch, with another comfortable seating arrangement and a round dining table seating eight. The entire porch overlooks a gorgeous pool and integrated whirlpool, the star attractions of the stone-and-brick patio. Across the pool from the porch is a the shady gazebo, with another wicker seating area. Just off one side of the porch is an open-air patio that contains an installed barbecue, plenty of space for cooking and serving, and a dining table for eight -- perfect for sizzling treats and good times by day or night.
Also on the lower level is the up-to-date kitchen, with a side-by-side refrigerator, and lots of gleaming counter space; a convenient half-bath is tucked under the stairs. One of the guest bedrooms is downstairs as well. Two bedrooms, including the master suite, are upstairs from the foyer. Adjacent to the pool is a separate building where two additional guest rooms are located.
Each of the five bedrooms is individually decorated with distinctive furniture and colorful linens with coordinated artwork and accessories. Every bathroom features oversized, step-in showers lined in marble and fancy stone-topped wood vanities, some with double sinks. The poolside bedrooms have bonus outdoor showers.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.