Full of luxury amenities, including marble floors, dramatic art, air-conditioned living space, fashionable interiors, and a gorgeous outdoor environment, no detail has been spared in this one-story villa. The theme of tranquility is set in the colonnade walkway toward the entrance, where bordering ponds are stocked with colorful fish swimming amid ferns and statuary, while a fountain burbles with spilling water.
The front door opens onto a large formal living room, where sofas, loveseats, and club chairs wrap around a central table for comfortable socializing. White upholstery on sturdy wood frames is accented by persimmon-toned pillows and coordinated taupe patterned fabric. To the left is a separate Family/TV room, furnished in casual rattan, and equipped with a large-screen plasma television for watching your favorite programs and sporting events. To the right of the living room lies a spacious formal dining room, decorated in a warm, hacienda style, with twelve carved wood chairs around a rectangular table with glass inset. The living room, dining room and family room, all overlook magnificent outdoor scenery, with sliding glass doors to the veranda.
Conveniently located to the dining room is a modern kitchen with hardwood cabinets, stone countertops, professional-grade stainless steel appliances, and all the equipment you need to whip up a snack or a gourmet meal.
Spanning the outside length of the living room, and bordering the sides of the dining room and family room is a covered veranda, with artistic stone flooring, seating, and two dining tables seating four each. Two steps lead down from the veranda to the expansive terrace, where a sparkling pool and integrated whirlpool serve as the centerpiece. To one side is a gazebo that contains a built-in bar, stools, and seating, offering yet another shady spot to participate in the poolside action. A teak dining table with eight chairs provides another opportunity for al fresco dining, and the enjoyment of sizzling treats from the barbecue. Chaise lounges are sprinkled around the terrace for sun-lovers, and a built-in cushioned banquette of sofas is located near the back. Professional exterior lighting makes for a lovely evening scene for cocktails or dining under the stars. This villa has it all!!
When it’s time to recharge your batteries, and dream of the next day’s excitement, everyone will appreciate the comfort of the lovely bedrooms, each presenting an appealing atmosphere, closet and storage space, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, cable television, and a private marble-lined bathroom with step-in shower. The master bedroom suite offers special amenities including a seating alcove and plasma television.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.