Sleek and sophisticated, this spectacular one-story villa comes from the pages of an interior-design magazine and has a great floor plan to accommodate a crowd in comfort. The striking interiors combine an artful palette of earth tones, while mingling the textures of natural materials such as rattan, wood, bamboo, and stone.
The entry opens onto a great room with elevated wood-beam ceilings and high windows to bring in natural light. To the left, the living room offers a grouping of sofas and plump club chairs that surrounds an oversized table. On the right is the formal dining area with a unique layout; two adjacent tables accommodate six each, with a small decorative table in between. French doors run along the entire back to reveal stunning outdoor views, with the second hole of Dye Fore golf course in the background.
Everyone will enjoy more casual moments in the air-conditioned den and family room with plenty of seating, large-screen plasma television, and entertainment center. The kitchen features professional-size stainless steel appliances and all the equipment needed for snacks and meals.
Outside, the environment is perfection itself. French doors lead out to a double veranda. One section contains a large-scale seating arrangement to socialize, relax, and observe the poolside fun; the other section contains a dining table for six. A step down takes guests to the sunny terrace with an immense pool and adjoining heated whirlpool. Toward the back of the terrace is another seating area, shaded by a super-sized cantilevered umbrella. In keeping with the impeccable attention to detail, expert lighting transforms the outdoors into an ideal nightspot for a barbecue or sharing the day’s stories over drinks.
Each bedroom is serene, with white mattelasse linens combined with colorful accents, wall-mounted plasma television, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, plus ample closets and storage space. The bathrooms have vanities, step-in showers, and decorative touches. A double vanity with hand-painted vessel sinks is a highlight of the master bath.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.