It’s easy to enjoy the good life in this wonderful villa, designed for both comfort and eye appeal. The fully air-conditioned, open-plan living area includes the living room, dining area, and family room, each with an individual character, all bathed in light from surrounding windows.
The living room invites socializing with a grouping of sofas around a large center table. Beyond, the family room, decorated with old-world charm, features deep couches and chairs upholstered in tapestry-like fabrics. On the right is the dining alcove, where a polished wood table accommodates eight in graceful, scroll top chairs. Tasteful furnishings and accessories, decorative light fixtures, and colorful art combine for an elegant and cheerful atmosphere.
Outside, there are almost endless options for lazing in the sun or shade, and dining alfresco. The living room opens directly onto a large, fully furnished gazebo. To the right is sunny terrace that contains built-in bench seating and a dining table for six. On the other side are the swimming pool and a tented cabana with a table for dining or games. All around the terrace is a lush lawn, studded with palms and fruit trees, perfect for a stroll or children’s playtime.
With all queen beds plus a king in the master suite, everyone has plenty of room to stretch out here. The master and two queen bedded rooms are located downstairs. Upstairs, there is an oversized bedroom/studio with two queen beds, sofa and chairs. Each individually decorated bedroom includes air conditioning, ceiling fan, plasma television, closet and storage space, and a private bath with glass-enclosed shower.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.