This one-story villa combines charm and comfort, offering plentiful options for relaxation and vacation pleasures indoors and out.
The open plan living area includes three separate seating arrangements, each decorated in a unique style for different moods. Under a high ceiling with elevated windows, the formal living room includes two plush sofas facing one another, while seating around the armoire with plasma television is more casual. The back and side walls have conservatory-style windows, with views of the gardens and pool; nestled into the window’s corner is a cheerful setting of sofa and settees, upholstered in refreshing prints, around a large coffee table. Throughout, a collection of well-chosen accents and accessories act as finishing touches.
Around a gleaming hardwood table, the formal dining room accommodates eight in high-back leather chairs with nail head trim. Cooks will appreciate granite counters and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, as well as all the equipment needed for meals, drinks, and snacks.
A tile-paved terrace surrounds the sparkling rectangular pool, with an integrated whirlpool for endless water fun under the Caribbean sun. With a seating arrangement, two dining tables seating four each, and a wet bar, the gazebo is a popular spot to enjoy good times and treats from the barbecue. Lighting transforms the space into a great nightspot for cocktails and alfresco dinners.
Behind the terrace, a sweep of green lawn with shade trees invites children’s play or a leisurely stroll, while a fringe of palms encircles the outdoor area, lending privacy and tropical atmosphere.
Coordinated fabrics and art, appealing colors, and finely crafted furniture are highlights in the bedrooms, all offering air conditioning, generous closets and storage, plus plasma television. Tile lined bathrooms have modern installations such as vessel sinks and glass enclosed showers.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.