Stylish and inviting, this one-story villa combines Dominican-inspired art and furnishings with a terrific backyard layout, with pool, whirlpool, gazebo, several seating areas and a flower-trimmed yard as lush as a golf green. The villa is situated on a large lot in a neighborhood of exclusive villas, a few minutes from Playa Minitas by touring cart.
The living area, outfitted in tranquil sage, cream and terra cotta tones, has a TV and CD player; one wall overlooks a small, well-tended atrium garden with trickling stone fountain. It leads into a formal dining room, with room for eight at a heavy wooden table.
Just off the dining room is the kitchen, with a large center island with a second sink and barstool seating.
French doors from the living and dining rooms lead to the rear terrace area, which features a second, open-air dining area and family room. This overlooks the pool and whirlpool. To one side is a large gazebo, with a wet bar; to the other is a built-in, brick barbecue grill with a wrought-iron seating area so guests can keep the designated cook company. Plenty of lounge chairs and tables are scattered about for enjoying the back garden and pool.
The master suite has luxurious touches like a hardwood parquet floor, cathedral ceiling and oversized armoire. All four bedrooms have walk-in closets and high-quality linens. Thoughtful touches, like a half-bath located near the front entry and colorful art and candles throughout, make this villa memorable.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.