Sophisticated and glamorous, this sprawling villa has it all, from expansive common areas great for entertaining, to a graciously appointed pool, to six spacious bedrooms on three levels, each with lovely views that, on the upper levels, extend to the ocean on the horizon.
Colorful Dominican paintings and fine sculpture, Middle Eastern-style rugs and wall hangings, and oversized furnishings upholstered in cool white set the tone throughout. The front foyer leads to a huge great room, with a formal living area on one side and formal dining on the other, all under a soaring cathedral ceiling. The living area features a large sectional seating area and an entertainment center with TV, VCR and stereo/CD player. Off one corner, there's a curved alcove with a bar and several barstools.
The formal dining area is centered on a large, round table that comfortably seats 10. The professional-quality kitchen is through the double doors next to the table, and it includes many cook-friendly amenities, including an oversized, stainless-steel side-by-side refrigerator, a dishwasher, a gas stove with grill and a large work island.
Just off the living area is a large family room, with multiple wood-trimmed doors that open fully to the tropical breeze, allowing views of the pool area just below. There's another seating area here, in oversized rattan with more white upholstery, and a round table seating 8 for casual meals.
The six bedrooms are spread throughout a three-level wing, with two bedrooms on each level. The master bedroom, on the top floor, has many extra features, including hardwood floors, a king-size sleigh bed, a small separate room with writing desk and lounge chair, and a TV/DVD combination. The master bath also has an oversized whirlpool tub with ocean views, a separate shower, and glass block accents. The other bedroom on the top floor can serve as a secondary master suite, with a large seating area, a sun porch overlooking the pool and outfitted with wicker rockers, and a stereo/CD changer. Each of the remaining bedrooms boasts many special touches, which may include walk-in closets, baths done in mosaic granite tile, love seats, balconies or patios. The lowest level includes a bonus full bathroom and kitchenette with two-burner stove and sink, easily accessible from the pool area.
The pool area is as stylish as the rest of the villa. Multiple seating and lounging areas are scattered around the kidney-shaped pool, and several bistro umbrellas provide plenty of shade, including one smartly situated in the middle of the round whirlpool. Those who like to do their sunning at the beach are in luck: Playa Minitas is just a few minutes away by touring cart.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.