Red barrel-tile roof lines and a brick paved driveway give a warm welcome to this neat and compact one-story villa that will wrap guests in a homey atmosphere inside, while expansive outdoor spaces offer endless opportunities to appreciate the island lifestyle.
Air conditioning provides a refreshing spot for conversation or watching favorite TV programs in the living room. To the left is a farm-style dining room with a sturdy wooden trestle table surrounded by eight cushioned chairs. Doors open to a patio containing a table for alfresco meals and barbecued delicacies. The kitchen is adjacent with modern appliances and a breakfast table for four, ideal for morning coffee or the exclusive use of the kids in your group.
The central attraction is the magnificent outdoor setting, with multiple options for vacation unwinding and basking in the Caribbean climate. The large pool sits in the center of a wide terrace, flanked by a fully furnished gazebo to one side and a pergola-covered sitting area on another. An assortment of padded chaise lounges and a few benches are sprinkled around the terrace for sun lovers. A lush lawn, with tall swaying palms, extends back to a ridge of dense shade trees for privacy.
When it’s time to recharge your batteries for the next day’s fun, each bedroom features fine linens, air-conditioning, abundant closet and storage space, and private en suite bath with wide vanities, tub and shower.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.