This outstanding one-story villa is defined by high quality furnishings, architectural detail, and a great floor plan. Sleek lines, artful use of color, decorator-inspired interiors, and luxuriant landscaping create an exhilarating vacation haven both indoors and outside.
Circling an island of soaring palms and flowering bougainvillea, the driveway approaches the porte-cochere that leads to the front entry. Here guests are welcomed to the strikingly well- appointed formal living room, with facing sofas and comfortable armchairs of woven rattan, upholstered in energetic red, accented by pillows with a coral reef motif that complements the coral stone floors. Crown molding, a cathedral ceiling with elevated windows and gleaming wood louvered doors lend a decorator look. The family room with large television is a more casual gathering place, enhanced by warm wood floors. Next door is the formal dining room, with an impressive table for twelve, and chairs that continue the coral reef theme, also with wooden floors. The modern, bright kitchen is just off the dining room, and is set up to accommodate cooks, whether you're planning on a light breakfast or a gourmet dinner. For guest convenience, there is a half bath located nearby, as well as a laundry room with washer and dryer.
Outdoor living here is a delight for everyone in your crowd. A curved, shaded veranda, partially enclosed by columns and latticework, is perfect for socializing with several seating arrangements and tables for outdoor snacks and drinks, cooled by abundant ceiling fans. Just off the veranda is an expansive, sunny terrace with a sparkling pool large enough for serious swimmers or a refreshing dip for sunbathers. At its center is the whirlpool for blissful relaxation. There are plenty of chaise lounges, and a table for alfresco dining, with umbrellas to adjust to the shifting sunrays. It's all surrounded by scenic beauty, with palm trees adorned with blooming orchids, bordering trees for privacy, well-tended gardens, and views of the La Romana Country Club golf course.
All of the bedrooms feature peaceful colors, fine linens, attractive furnishings, and well-chosen decorative accents, with ceiling fans, televisions, coral stone flooring, and modern closet systems of mahogany. This villa is a great choice for couples traveling together with king-size beds in three bedrooms. One guestroom contains two double beds adding versatility for kids, teens or other family members. Each bedroom has a private bathroom with marble floors and vanities and step-in showers.
Here is a private home vacation escape that will pamper the senses and rejuvenate the spirits, while enjoying the company of friends and family and building treasured memories.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.