Absolute vacation bliss is the only way to describe this ocean-front haven. Chic yet comfortable furnishings adorn the indoor and outdoor spaces. Every inch of this home is pure pleasure, with a picture perfect spot for everyone to socialize, soak up the Caribbean sun, or simply admire the awesome scenery.
Stone walls surround the gated entrance, instantly conveying a sense of exclusivity, and a flower-lined portico brings you to the formal double-door entry. The living room sits right in the center, with glass doors at the back overlooking the gorgeous outdoor areas. Plush sofas and loveseats form an ideal setting for conversation or lounging, and there are two more seating arrangements nearby. Cathedral wood-beamed ceilings, with elevated louvered windows, enhance the light and airy ambiance. The adjacent dining room seats ten in cushioned chairs at a round wooden table and another table for six is just outside. Whether you hire a chef or whip up your own favorite recipes, the air-conditioned kitchen is a delight, with stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets, and granite counters.
This home was designed for the ultimate enjoyment of gracious outdoor living. A huge wraparound veranda overlooks the pool and ocean; here are endless arrangements for lounging and snacking with abundant ceiling fans and pull-down shades. An inviting hammock is on hand for an afternoon snooze. Stepping stones form the curved pathway to the sun-kissed patio and pool, with an ample supply of chaise lounges and surrounded by lush lawns and tropical flowers. The large infinity pool is uniquely designed with shallow waters around the edges for sunbathing or splashing about for the kids, and there is plenty of room for an invigorating swim in the center. Submerged planters with palms and bougainvillea are situated at each corner of the pool. Just beyond is a rock-hewn balcony sea side and a ladder into a salt-water swim.
No detail has been spared in the creation of this classical retreat where your everyday stress will be forgotten within minutes and the experience with remain in your memories forever.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.