This unique one-story villa has many special features, thanks to exacting realization of Asian-influenced decor and gardens. Simplicity and a sense of order; materials and colors reflecting nature; symbolic salutes to the elements; earthy meets elegant in this haven designed to promote balance, spiritual renewal, and a calming of the senses.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted at the pagoda-like entrance by a striking pair of oriental stone guardian lions. Each room has its own thatched rooftop, seen as a series of huts from the outside. Inside, each ceiling is covered by woven reeds, and fretted glass doors open for lots of natural light and delicious garden views. Air-conditioned comfort is found throughout the home, along with cool marble floors.
The formal living room invites convivial togetherness in a peaceful atmosphere. Polished teak, neutral tones embellished by aqua silk pillows, a border of textured river stones around the seating arrangement, and a display of oriental collectibles are among the distinctive touches. In the family room, another set of sofas and chairs is on hand for relaxation, while a billiard table provides entertainment. Both the living room and family room feature a large-screen plasma television. The dining room has an oblong table, with ten elaborately carved wooden chairs. The modern kitchen contains streamlined cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, including an automatic dishwasher, and granite counters. A half-bath is conveniently located to the living areas.
Enjoy the wonderful Caribbean climate in the meticulously designed outdoors. A thatched-roof gazebo furnished for lounging or dining overlooks two terraces. One terrace holds the sparkling infinity pool with chaise lounges, while the other contains a rock pond with fountains, adding the tranquilizing sound of burbling water to the landscape. This is a splendid setting to bask in the sun, take an invigorating swim, read a book, and simply unwind and admire the gorgeous scenery.
Each bedroom is designed for serene sleep or alone time. The rooms are long, allowing each bed to occupy its own peaceful location. All have fine linens, doors to the terraces, lots of closet space plus air-conditioning and a ceiling fan. In a bow to western preferences, there is a plasma television in the two master bedrooms and the guestrooms have a television for each bed. Even the bathrooms reflect the excellent taste and beauty that is the signature of this home. Rough-hewn, natural-toned tumbled marble lines the walls, clear glass encloses the step-in showers, and the sleek wood vanities are topped by curved vessel sinks and curved white trays. The master bath includes extras such as double sinks and a private patio with a whirlpool.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.