Villa not available during December 20th 2015 - January 5th, 2016
Built to celebrate magnificent coastal living and the delicious Caribbean climate, this gorgeous home is packed with striking architectural detail and jaw-dropping views of the Caribbean are visible from just about every vantage point.
Privacy walls, constructed of stacked boulders, surround the entrance to the grounds and the sense of exclusivity begins as guests pass through gates. A brick drive, rimmed with tropical foliage and trees, sweeps toward the portico and front door. Prepare for a thrill as you pass the threshold into the formal living room, where a 30-foot cathedral ceiling tops walls of varnished wood and rough-hewn rocks. A nautical theme inspires accessories both bold and subtle, such as a weathered life-size rowboat suspended over the rock wall, ship’s lanterns, driftwood, and seashell displays. A seating arrangement is composed of sofas, club chairs, and benches, with a large table in the middle, presenting a breezy and charming spot to socialize. The walls toward the back and one side are formed by tall, folding louvered doors that open out to the veranda and reveal panoramic views, creating an indoor-outdoor atmosphere. To one side is an air-conditioned family/TV room and the large, fully equipped kitchen is tucked down the hall. A guest half-bath is conveniently located close to the living areas.
The heart of vacation action lies in the grand outdoor settings. A wide elevated veranda spans the entire back of the home and acts as the covered balcony for the living room and bedrooms; it commands stunning views of the sun-kissed terrace, swimming pool, and Caribbean Sea. Here, there are rocking chairs and lounges, a second living room arrangement, hammock, and two dining tables. Stairs from several sections lead down to the brick-paved terrace with chaise lounges, two more dining tables, and a sparkling blue swimming pool at its center. To one side is a furnished gazebo with wet-bar. Bask in the sun, swim, enjoy each other’s company, and relax in pampering luxury. From your own little slice of paradise, you’ll see breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, observe boats floating by in the shimmering sea, golfers challenging the Teeth of the Dog golf course, and observe astounding star-lit night skies. Professionally installed lighting illuminates the outdoor areas for evening enjoyment.
When it’s time to toddle off to bed, stylish comfort beckons for dreamland. Each fashionable bedroom has its own character, while all offer fine furnishings and linens, air-conditioning, plasmas television, wi-fi, and plenty of closet space. The bathrooms are complete with generous vanities, mirrors, and each has an exotic outdoor rock-wall enclosed garden shower; three bedrooms also have indoor step-in showers.
Gather up your favorite friends and family members and create cherished memories in this luxury vacation retreat.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.