Looking for a little slice of heaven to escape and energize … you’ve found it. This extravagant two-story, Bali-inspired residence, with prime water-front location, is like a resort unto itself. Every detail has been taken into consideration to create an oasis of unparalleled indulgence indoors and out. Impressive sculptures and ornamental accents, as well as custom furnishings fill the designer-class living spaces. Everywhere, there is an ocean breeze and a magnificent view.
Guests are welcomed to their exclusive enclave through wrought-iron double gates, and approach the entrance over stepping stones surrounded by manicured lawns and tropical gardens. Crossing the threshold, your heart will skip a beat at the sight of an enormous pool-like lagoon that forms the centerpiece of the interior, with a pebbled waterfall and submerged planters holding tall palms and overflowing ferns. Cleverly designed, with gleaming mahogany walkways on both floors, the six bedrooms, with three on each floor, are to the left of the lagoon; the one-story indoor living and dining areas are to the right, while the back opens to the outdoor gazebo, terrace, pool, and the gentle waters of Minitas Bay.
An air-conditioned, multi-purpose den has a large plasma television and plenty of seating, along with two work stations, ideal for writing in your vacation journal or setting up a laptop, with an adjacent guest bathroom. A crowd is accommodated with ease in the dining room with two tables, each seating 10 in a combination of cushioned chairs and benches; overhead there are twinkling chandeliers suspended from the cathedral ceiling, and French doors open to a terrace with another dining table for eight. The large kitchen features hardwood chestnut-hued cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances, including a double-size refrigerator. Accessible from indoors or out, there is a fully air-conditioned recreation room below the main floor with sofas and club chairs, game tables, and two full bathrooms with showers.
Action central for lazy dreams or animated socializing is the enormous sunken outdoor gazebo to the side of the lagoon, with several sumptuous seating arrangements, maintaining the same high-level of contemporary furnishings, combined with striking and unique accessories. White pull down shades are thoughtfully placed all around to adjust as the sun rays shift, and ceiling fans assist nature’s breezes for the ultimate in refined outdoor comfort. Just beyond is a sun-kissed terrace, where there is an ample supply of lounges; a few more steps take you to the large sparkling pool with curved infinity edge. Finally, there is a wooden boardwalk and a private pier bordering the sea, with a ladder into a salt-water swim.
Even sleep-time is an experience in luxury here for every member of your group, with six beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with individually appealing décor, marble flooring and distinctive area rugs, fine linens, cedar closets, and a balcony overlooking the lagoon. On each level, there is one king-bedded master suite and two guest rooms. The bathrooms are walled in marble and each has a step-in shower and vanities with lots of rooms for all your gear.
A vacation in this villa is truly a taste of the high life of Casa de Campo.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.