You'll never feel far from the outdoors in this two-story villa, with walls of windows overlooking a wrap-around patio and gardens, and a pool with a large palapa-topped gazebo that makes the perfect backyard oasis. It's a great place for entertaining family and friends staying in nearby villas, and its location puts you close to Minitas Beach, which is just five minutes away in your touring cart.
The striking marble foyer includes a cozy bar that leads onto the family room. The family room, with outer walls consisting largely of sliding glass doors and floor-to-ceiling windows, includes two seating areas. The dining setup allows you to host a crowd: In opposite corners are two large dining tables, one seating six and one seating eight. Sliding glass doors open to the curved stone patio, with a rustic picnic-style table, with patio umbrella, seating six and another, smaller table seating four.
Off the bar and the family room is the eat-in kitchen, with a gas stove with six burners, perfect for those cooking for a crowd. The remainder of the ground floor holds two guest bedrooms, one with a king bed and an entrance directly to the pool, and a bonus half-bath.
Upstairs, there's a small loft, with built-in seating area, overlooking the living room and its grand chandelier. The loft leads to a small sundeck, outfitted with armchairs, perfect for enjoying a cool tropical evening. There are also two bedrooms, including the spacious master suite, which includes a sunken whirlpool tub, a separate shower, comfortable rocking and lounge chairs, and its own small sun porch.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.