Whimsical, colorful and fun, this luxurious two-story villa offers one-of-a-kind comfort and style. Guests will also appreciate its convenient location, on a shaded lot less than five minutes from the beach by touring cart.
The foyer leads into the large open plan living spaces, dominated by a curved, built-in sectional sofa with two facing club chairs in the center. Neatly situated in one corner, there is another seating arrangement, offering versatility for socializing or watching television. To one side of the room is the dining table for eight, with its colorful mosaic tile top done in a motif of the sea. Done all in ivory, with touches of festive red, the decor features flourishes such as Dominican art and well-chosen accessories that lend character and interest. Just off the dining room is the large kitchen, light and bright with blue tile accents, handsome wood cabinetry, and a large work island with a hardwood top and two barstools.
A wall of windows in the living room reveals a display of flowering gardens and the back patio. One section contains seating, shaded by a roof overhang, creating a charming spot for reading or admiring the scenery. A short path connects the patio to the swimming pool and terrace studded with chaise lounges for soaking up the sun. For cooler comfort, there is a thatched-roof gazebo poolside with built-in seating and a dining table for six.
Two bedrooms are located downstairs, including the master suite. There is also a convenient half-bath for guests' use on the first floor.
Upstairs, a built-in seating area in the loft overlooks the family room and a sun porch connects to the pool via an outdoors stairway. Two more bedrooms are upstairs, including one with a king-size sleigh bed in rich hardwoods, which serves as a secondary master suite. Each bedroom has fine linens and many gracious features, such as walk-in closet, oversized sunken shower, writing desk, or direct access to the patio.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.