Impeccable, contemporary style meets comfort in this spacious and well-designed villa, with impressive architectural detail and special features. There’s a place to suit any mood, whether enjoying the good life in the well-appointed interiors, or luxuriating in the inviting outdoors.
Surrounded by lush greenery and towering palms, a stone-paved circular driveway leads to a porte-cochere, with a vine-covered pergola on the left for parking. The front door opens onto a foyer with an elaborate chandelier, then to an open great room with high ceilings. Here, there is a seating arrangement to the right; to the left is the formal dining table with 12 chairs, and a guest half-bath near the entry. Fine and graceful furnishings emphasize neutral and earthy tones, blending with the golden marble floors. Dramatic arched windows, sculptures, decorative columns, art glass, and carefully-chosen accessories present strategic accent points and bursts of color.
Just off the living room section is a separate, air-conditioned den/TV room, with plush club chairs, arranged for viewing a large screen plasma television. The entertainment center also includes DVD player and stereo. Conveniently located adjacent to the formal dining table is a large, modern kitchen, fully equipped with all essentials.
There’s more … a half-stairway up from the center of the great room is a loft level, semi-partitioned by wide arches and columns. The loft contains another gathering spot, a casual dining table for eight, and two reclining chairs in the center, while floor to ceiling windows at the back offer panoramic views of the pool and gardens.
French doors open from the loft onto a glorious natural stone terrace, with a half circle pool and integrated whirlpool. There are plentiful chaise lounges for sun worshippers and a covered gazebo with seating and tables facing the pool for fun and relaxation in the shade. Beyond the gazebo is a manicured lawn, dotted with tropical plantings, for a leisurely stroll or children’s playtime.
All the bedrooms are oversized, situated for privacy, and furnished with the same attention to detail that defines this exceptional home. On the entry level are two guest rooms with two double beds each. On either side of the loft is a king-bedded guest room with doors opening out to the terrace and pool. The wings of the third level hold the master and secondary master suites, each with a private balcony and marble-lined bath. Every bedroom has plasma television, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan, plus private bath, generous closets and storage space. The two double bedded rooms have showers, while all four king-bedded rooms have tub and showers.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.