With an imposing porte-cochere entryway, impeccably designed interiors, and palm-fringed courtyard extending to the sapphire pool, this one-story villa is a vacation retreat that pleases the senses from every vantage point. Its prime location is just a stroll away from Minitas Beach. The foyer opens onto an immense living room with two full seating arrangements and tall windows that reveal magical scenery. To the right is a den where oak flooring and a desk with internet connection provide the amenities of a traditional study, while a large-screen plasma television and deep leather sofas offer family room comfort.
On the left side is the formal dining room that includes a rectangular table for twelve. Each air-conditioned room reflects contemporary designer-inspired décor, with subtle wall colors, coordinated art, carefully selected accessories, soaring wood ceilings, and dramatic light fixtures. Next to the dining room, an ultra modern, fully equipped kitchen will delight any cook with its granite counters, hardwood cabinets filled with all necessities, and professional size stainless steel appliances including automatic dishwasher. Just off each side of the living room are a rock waterfall and a bridged fountain, infusing the environment with the gentle sounds of burbling water. Behind the living room is a covered veranda furnished with a complete sitting area and a dining table for eight.
Extending back from the veranda is a magnificent courtyard, with stepping stones studding the manicured lawn, bordered by tropical landscaping that displays ferns, blooming shrubs, and palms. The grand finale lies at the end of the courtyard; here a stunning swimming pool and warm bubbling whirlpool invite water fun. Chaise lounges dot the sunny terrace for sun worshippers and there is an umbrella-topped dining table. A gazebo with guest half bath is adjacent, perfect for poolside relaxation. Beyond the pool are lawns and a perimeter of privacy plantings. Covered, open-air walkways on either side of the courtyard lead to the four bedrooms, situated for maximum privacy; each has air-conditioning, television, ceiling fan, and spacious closets. Sumptuous baths feature elaborate tile work, vessel sinks, and glass enclosed showers. The two master baths offer double vanity and the master suite includes a whirlpool bathtub.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.