This one-story villa is perfectly balanced with central living spaces and bedrooms distributed for privacy and comfort.
Under an asymmetrical wood-beamed ceiling, a combination of sofas and chairs, upholstered in ivory fabric, frame a large coffee table to create an ideal spot for socializing. On the other side of the room is a long dining table that seats 14 in cushioned curved-back chairs. Sand-toned marble floors and central air-conditioning keep it cool, while striking pieces of abstract art and thoughtfully placed accessories add interest and color. The back wall is formed by windowed doors that display the gorgeous terrace and pool, with yachts moored in the marina beyond.
Off to one side is a separate den/TV room with a 42-inch plasma television mounted on the wall, L-shaped sofa, an assortment of table games, and karaoke for family fun. The fully-equipped kitchen is conveniently located for service, and includes extras such as an automatic dishwasher, wine cooler, and double refrigerator.
Guests have a variety of outdoor options to bask in the sublime Caribbean lifestyle. The terrace, sprinkled with chaise lounges and umbrellas, stretches out toward the marina, while lush landscaping and tall palms create a tropical mood. In the center is a large pool with inviting crystalline waters for an invigorating swim or lazing on a float. To one side is a pergola that contains a dining table for eight and an adjoining alcove with a seating arrangement, presenting a combined setting to enjoy treats from the barbecue and cool drinks.
Each of the five bedrooms is individually decorated, all with plenty of storage and closet space, air conditioning, plasma television, private marble-line bath, and special touches such as a desk, seating, or direct access to the terrace.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.