This one-story villa, with five-bedrooms, has plenty of room for extended family and friends to get away together and share good times.
With cool, creamy marble floors, the interiors are comfortable and well-designed. The entrance opens onto the living room with several seating options for animated conversation or watching the news and favorite programs on cable television. There is a separate, air-conditioned family room where a stacked slate accent wall adds a cozy feel. Both rooms have glass doors that reveal inviting views of the pool and gardens. Tropical rattan furniture is upholstered in white, accented by vibrant tangerine throw pillows, colorful modern art, and wall sculptures.
The dining room has a hardwood rectangular table and ten tall-back chairs. Conveniently located nearby is a large, modern kitchen with granite counters, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, and all the equipment needed to whip up snacks or a gourmet meal.
Savor the glorious Caribbean climate in the shaded patio or catch some rays on the sun-splashed terrace. The large pool is perfect for swimming or a cooling dip. Elevated at one end of the pool is a whirlpool to laze in massaging bubbles. Just beyond the terrace is a manicured lawn for children of all ages to play. Outdoor lighting creates a magical evening mood for pre-dinner cocktails and barbecue treats.
The five bedrooms are located in the left wing of the home. Two king bedded rooms, plus three rooms with two double beds each provide versatility to accommodate couples, singles, teens, and kids. Each room is individually decorated, with colorful linens and decorative touches, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, cable television, generous closets, and private baths. The bathrooms are marble lined, all with vanities and a refreshing step-in shower. The master suite features extras including a double vanity with glass vessel sinks and a private patio with whirlpool.
Casa de Campo’s diverse sporting facilities, activities, healing spa, and restaurants will lure you away for vacation entertainment, but it will always be a pleasure to come home to this private retreat.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.