Combining tastefully decorated interiors and sublime outdoor scenery, this one story villa is a blissful vacation sanctuary.
Palms and tropical blooms in the front gardens offer a warm welcome. To the side, there is a covered carport that connects to the front entrance, where a coral stone foyer opens onto the multiple air-conditioned living areas. The unusual floor plan forms charming spaces for socializing, lounging, and dining, all with glass doors or windows to showcase the vibrant greenery beyond. To the right is the formal dining room with a long rectangular table and fourteen cushioned high-back chairs. The modern kitchen is conveniently adjacent and contains all the supplies to prepare snacks or a festive dinner. To the left is a cozy den/TV room and toward the back is a sitting room done up in warm tones of beige and coral. Careful design makes for easy flow and there is a half-bath located near the common areas.
Overlooking the back terrace is an immense living room, with two complete seating arrangements on either side, graced by rich wooden furnishings, crisp white upholstery accented by cobalt blue throw pillows. Everywhere, refined accessories, art, and lighting add just the perfect finishing touches.
Doors open out onto the expansive sunny terrace, where a sparkling swimming pool/whirlpool acts as its centerpiece. Plentiful wrought iron chaise lounges are cushioned in white; three matching dining tables are on hand, each with four chairs. At one end of the pool is a furnished gazebo and dense palm plantings offer a natural privacy hedge all around. This tropical oasis of fun and relaxation is sure to be a favorite spot for everyone.
The stylish dÃ©cor is repeated in the four well-appointed bedrooms, all featuring air-conditioning, ample closet and storage space, television and windows with inviting views. Porcelain lined bathrooms have step-in showers and mahogany cabinets with stone-topped vanities. Extras in the master suite include a sitting area, private enclosed whirlpool just outside, and a double vanity.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.