For the most discerning guests, this magnificent villa offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort and a high 'wow' factor. Polished marble floors, meticulous furnishings, unique architectural details, central air-conditioning, coordinated bedroom decor, and a movie-set pool area are but a few of the highlights. Flawlessly designed indoors or out, everyone will find the ideal spot for socializing, romance, a little alone time with a good book or to simply relax and admire the scenery.
Upon arrival, the front door opens onto an expansive living area with towering ceilings, setting the tone of stylish elegance. Here, there are several large seating arrangements, fusing rich woods with plush cushions in a range of neutral colors. Stately columns and enormous potted palms act as subtle room dividers; vibrant art, high-quality area rugs, artistic lighting, and striking decorative touches enhance the gracious surroundings. In one section, enjoy a challenging game on a full-sized pool table while the crowd cheers you on. The formal dining room seats up to 10; the adjacent kitchen features rustic wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and also offers room for casual dining. For light packing, there is a laundry room with washer and dryer.
In the center of the living area is a sweeping spiral stairway with intricately carved mahogany balustrade that extends as a railing for the interior balcony upstairs where four bedrooms are located, two on either side to provide maximum privacy. The king-bedded master suite and one guestroom are on the main level. Every room displays an individually appealing personality, with refined furnishings and coordinated color schemes reflecting a decorator flair.
Outdoors, the sublime Caribbean climate and gentle breezes await you to wash away stress and rejuvenate the spirits, in a dramatic, picture-perfect setting. Enjoy the immense free-form pool, ideal for a serious swimmers or a refreshing dip while you work on your tan. A massaging whirlpool is nestled at one end of the pool. All around, there are soaring palms and lush foliage as a reminder that you are in a tropical paradise. Expansive textured stone decking surrounds the pool and provides abundant seating and lounges for sun-lovers. A fully furnished gazebo and a columned pergola dripping with flowering vines provide shaded gathering spots.
For uncompromising indulgence, this villa is absolutely perfect.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.