Light, sophisticated and open, this modern one-level villa is the perfect choice for multi-generational families with its pleasant living areas, spacious bedrooms and large pool with connecting whirlpool and gazebo.
From the tiled entry, guests enter a large family room, with three seating areas in rattan and dark wood, accented by cream, gold and sage cushions and pillows. One corner holds a TV and stereo system; another has the formal glass-topped dining table, seating 8. A second table, with an attractive mosaic tile top, can seat 6 for more casual meals and is placed near the entrance to the modern kitchen. The kitchen is set up to allow several cooks to work simultaneously, with a marble-topped work island and plenty of equipment, including extras such as an espresso machine.
On two sides, the family room opens onto the wraparound terrace, with several seating areas. The focal point is the large, rectangular pool, with its adjacent octagonal whirlpool. Overlooking the pool is a gazebo, with a patio table seating 6, built-in benches, and the connections for a TV, so that guests can watch their favorite programs while enjoying the great outdoors.
From the gazebo, there's a wooden pathway over a small koi pond with soothing stone waterfall. This path connects to a private outside entrance to the master bedroom suite, which features a great bathroom with an oversized whirlpool tub and separate shower and an extra-long double vanity in lovely marble.
Each of the three remaining bedrooms has soothing muted colors and fine linens, and also feature spacious baths with updated touches like pedestal sinks and extra-deep bathtubs.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.