This grand two-story villa extends all the luxuries that define estate-like living. With impeccable furnishings, dramatic architectural details, and extraordinary outdoor settings, a vacation in this Mediterranean-style home will surpass the expectations of the most discriminating guests.
The front and side are surrounded by a stone wall, while wrought-iron gates open onto the tiled circular driveway to the entrance, where floral gardens adorn manicured lawns and water cascades over a giant boulder. Inside is the immense living area, with soaring wood ceilings that reveal the wraparound upstairs interior balcony. On one side of the great room is an elegantly comfortable seating arrangement combining white cushions with natural-toned woven palm; on the other side is a formal dining table for ten, with a built-in wet bar nearby. An impressive copper chandelier is suspended at the center of the room over a glass-topped reception table.
Additional lounging space and a plasma television are found in the adjacent air-conditioned family room and the enormous kitchen is equipped with professional sized stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry and chocolate brown stone counters. A guest bath is conveniently located near the common living areas.
The outdoor setting is the stuff of a Hollywood movie. Grecian columns form a semicircle around the large heated whirlpool, which contains a table that seems to float in the center. A large free-form pool, also heated, can accommodate serious swimmers or a crowd of partiers, with plenty of lounges for sunbathing on the terrace. Right off the great room is an expansive shaded veranda with two beautifully decorated seating areas, rockers, and a dining table for poolside snacking. A separate gazebo contains two bathrooms with showers and a sound system to liven up the atmosphere with music. Beyond is the back garden with golf-course style lawns and lush landscaping, bordered by densely planted palms and hedges for complete privacy. In keeping with the high standards, the exterior has illumination for evening fun.
After days filled with sun and fun, along with Casa de Campo's great golf and diverse activities, the sumptuous bedrooms are enticing to snuggle down for the night. Every bedroom is flawlessly decorated with classic furniture, refined linens, and gleaming wood floors. On the main level there is one king-bedded suite, and a guest room with two queen beds. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms on one side of the house, one with two queen beds, and another with a king. The oversized master bedroom takes up the other side. Each features walk-in closets with wood shelving and a private balcony. Luxurious bathrooms include modern above-the-counter square sinks, showers with mahogany framed glass enclosures, and textured stone walls. The opulent master bath also offers a sauna, private room with a massage table, and sunken whirlpool tub.
Looking for the ultimate vacation retreat with friends, family or business associates? This is pure perfection!
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.