This delightful two-story villa has enough indoor and outdoor living space for everyone to stretch out and enjoy time together in varied, appealing settings. The clever design allows natural light to flow into the interiors, while providing views of the pool and surrounding tropical foliage. The arched windows and doors are topped with rich hardwood fretwork shaped as sunburst fans, adding a graceful architectural theme.
The entry leads toward a comfortable living room, with two-story high ceiling, adorned by colorful artwork, throw pillows, and accent pieces. Plush sofas and leather lounge chairs, plus a plasma television, are nicely arranged for conversation or watching favorite shows and sports. Stairs near the entrance ascend to a cozy furnished loft with balustrade that overlooks the living room. To the right of the living room is a formal dining room that features a rectangular table and eight chairs covered in soft leather; arched windows and French doors reveal a stone wall-enclosed patio and whirlpool. The modern kitchen is conveniently located adjacent to the dining room.
Outdoor living is the featured attraction here. Glass-paned doors open from the living room into screened covered porches, divided into a sitting room, casual dining room for eight, and a nook with lounge chairs. The crowning jewel is a sparkling hourglass-shaped pool, long enough for a n invigorating swim and inviting for sun worshippers to take a cooling dip. Chaise lounges are sprinkled around the sun-kissed wood pool deck, bordered by lawns, exotic plantings, and a wood fence for privacy. A poolside gazebo provides shade and a great location to set up daytime refreshments or evening cocktails. The porches and outdoor areas are well lit for round the clock enjoyment.
After exhilarating days of fun and sun in your own little slice of paradise and the many activities available at Casa de Campo, everyone will appreciate retreating to the bedrooms, all on the lower level, where elegant linens, furnishings and art combine to create a soothing environment. Other amenities include plasma television, elevated wood ceilings, air-conditioning, and ample closet space. Each bedroom has a private bath with modern vessel sink and marble lined step in shower with extravagant extras in the master bath.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.