This one story villa is light, airy, and welcoming, with spacious living areas, well-appointed bedrooms, and a glorious pool and backyard, all inviting relaxation and fun-filled days during your special vacation with friends and family.
The brick paved driveway connects to the front entrance where a coral stone-walled foyer leads to the stylish and comfortable interiors. Guests will immediately notice the inviting views of the pool and gardens through an open-air grillwork wall located behind the large living room, where a corner sofa arrangement offers plenty of room to socialize. An enclosed air-conditioned family room, with cable television, presents a cozy location to unwind or watch your favorite programs. To the right of the entry, the formal dining room invites feasting with a large rectangular wooden table and twelve tall-back chairs. In the kitchen, cooks will appreciate granite counters, modern appliances, and all the tools for preparing and serving snacks and meals.
A gate in the open-air back wall opens onto the sunny brick terrace, with a free-form pool, plenty of chaise lounges, shade umbrellas, and a teak table for dining or board games. The surrounding greenery provides privacy and creates a tropical atmosphere. On one side of the pool is a manicured lawn, perfect for a quiet moment or playtime for the kids.
In the king-bedded master suite, there are lots of extras such as a bonus sitting area and a private heated whirlpool just outside the door, plus an extravagant bathroom featuring his-and-her vanity, modern vessel sinks, and a whirlpool tub with shower. Each of the three guest bedrooms has a different floral theme, with coordinated drapes, pillows, and artwork. All of the air-conditioned bedrooms have generous closet space, fine linens, and private bath with vanity and a tub/shower combination.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.