Villa not available during December 26th 2015 - January 4th, 2016
With three floors decorated with contemporary good taste, this gorgeous villa offers plenty of room for elegant island living. Special touches and eye appeal from every vantage point present a private home vacation experience for the most discerning guests.
On the main level, a meandering lagoon runs through inside walkways and continues around to border the terrace and pool. Crowned by an elevated wood-beamed ceiling and a striking chandelier, the air-conditioned living room contains assorted sofas and easy chairs for relaxation and socializing. The dining room features twin tables, each seating eight, comfortable for smaller meals or the whole gang. Highlights in the cook’s dream kitchen include two ovens, six-burner stove, and stone counters.
Fanning out from the living room, there is a wide covered patio furnished with a sectional sofa, double-size lounge chairs, and a dining table for eight conveniently located next to the barbecue. A few steps lead down to the unique infinity-style pool fashioned in a series of curves. The inner circle is for swimming, the shallow-watered outer ring is perfect for kids or cooled sunbathing, and connects the pool to an integrated whirlpool.
For more indoor entertainment, there is a home theater room furnished with sofas around a projection screen plus a family room with plasma television, both with air conditioning for maximum comfort.
Three lanai style master bedrooms form one wing of the main level, each with doors opening onto a private patio overlooking the lagoon and pool. There are three guest rooms upstairs, and two downstairs, all with two queen beds, offering flexibility to accommodate couples and family members. Every bedroom is decorated in soothing colors, has individually controlled air conditioning, and beautiful garden views. Marble-walled bathrooms feature high-tech fixtures and step-in showers.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.