Warm, inviting, and stylishly decorated, this two-story villa has an open feel in its common living spaces, yet provides privacy and comfort in its four well-appointed bedrooms. Guests will also appreciate its convenient location, less than five minutes from Minitas Beach by touring cart.
There is a thrilling sense of arrival over a brick-paved circular driveway, leading to the porte cochere and front entry, all surrounded by manicured lawns, tall palm trees and well-tended gardens. The foyer leads into the expansive great room, combining living and dining areas. The home is floored with a creamy marble, richly veined in hues of taupe, artistically laid into geometric designs. The sandy colored walls blend with the floor, while an array of earth-toned upholstery combine with woven rattan, wrought iron and hardwoods, creating a contemporary look. There are two seating arrangements for leisurely socializing and a plasma cable television keeps you up to date on the news and your favorite shows. Two dining areas, one with a glass-topped square table seating eight, and another nearby table for six, are perfect for formal or casual meals. Adjacent to the dining area is the charming French country-style kitchen, with attractive golden-toned cabinets, lots of counter space, an automatic dishwasher, and a center island with 4 barstools.
The living area is light an airy, with lots of windows and doors, including one that opens to the wraparound stone patio and terrace with pool. The sunny outdoors offers plenty of lounging chairs, tables for snacks or cocktails and a gazebo for shaded comfort. A rock-hewn stone wall surrounds the pool for privacy, graced with beautiful landscaping and foliage that meld with the towering palms and trees just beyond, capturing a picture-perfect tropical setting .
The bedrooms all present individual decorator touches, coordinated colors and art, television, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ample closets, and marble bath; some have step in shower, while others feature tub and shower. The master suite is filled with extras such as its own private sun porch, love seat, and a spacious bath with a double vanity.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.