Here, guests will find an oasis for an exhilarating vacation getaway, designed to invite renewal, family interaction, and a celebration of gracious living. Upon arrival, there are impressive examples of the refined taste and elegance that define this exceptional 2-story villa. Stepping stones lead from the covered carport to the grand entry where a 20-foot high double doorway is a showpiece with 14 pictorial plaques commemorating the history of Casa de Campo's hometown, La Romana, and equestrian themes, artistically hand wrought of cast iron and brass.
On the first floor, the well-appointed living room contains two large integrated seating arrangements, ideal for relaxed socializing or entertaining in style, while a towering ceiling enhances the sense of spaciousness and reveals the balustrade of the second floor mezzanine. To one side is a family alcove with television and entertainment system. A casual dining table for six is perfect for serving pre-dinner cocktails, or snacks anytime of the day or night. The furnishings are sophisticated yet charming, with sofas, loveseats, and plush chairs covered in a palette of whites and neutral tones; rich woods, carefully selected art, decorative accents, and gleaming terra cotta tile flooring strike contrasting counterpoints. Glass walls overlook the enticing pool and back yard gardens, and color-coordinated roll-down shades may be adjusted for the shifting sun.
The formal dining room features an oversized round table that comfortably accommodates 12 in high-back carved chairs, with a golden glow cast by the overhead chandelier. The adjacent kitchen is a dream, with a work island, ample cabinet space, and all the equipment you need whether you love to cook up your own favorite recipes, or hire a chef. A half bath is conveniently located to the common areas.
Just as no detail has been spared in the interiors, all the joys of Caribbean outdoor living are yours here, too. As the centerpiece of the sun-kissed terrace, an enormous rectangular pool is fit for serious swimmers or a refreshing dip between tanning sessions on the plentiful chaise lounges. Whirlpool jets offer a rejuvenating bubbly massage on a submerged bench at one end of the pool. Or, escape to the shaded gazebo with built in seating, ceiling fan, and a table to keep snacks and drinks cool for everyone. The surrounding scenery is spectacular as the terrace extends toward meticulously tended lawn and gardens, while palm and shade trees sway with balmy tropical breezes and provide privacy. A full bath with shower is located poolside; there is a hammock to steal away for an afternoon snooze, and a peaceful corner with benches and a table to read a book or just admire the views.
The magic carries through to all the bedrooms which offer a serene environment to put the finishing touch on a day of fun and excitement. One guestroom is on the main level; the lavish master takes up one side of the upstairs while two guestrooms are located on the other side, providing a high level of privacy. The dÃ©cor in each bedroom consists of soft creamy walls, with cottage-style white furniture, highlighted by touches of wood and rattan. The linens, with layers of delicate white Spanish lace, are pure indulgence and sheer white curtains complete the picture. Each bedroom has generous closet space, air conditioning, and thoughtfully placed lighting. The bathrooms offer tub/shower, mahogany vanities, and modern sinks with stylish fixtures. In the master suite, there is a covered balcony overlooking the pool, and extra luxuries in the bath include his and her sinks and a whirlpool tub with separate shower. In keeping with the desired restful atmosphere, there are no televisions in the bedrooms.
In the central mezzanine of the second floor is a bonus family room, with television, seating arrangements, and tables for playing cards or board games. This is a great gathering spot or to keep the kids entertained.
Come on, round up your family and friends for the ultimate private home vacation experience. This villa was designed as a haven to unwind, disconnect from everyday stress, and reconnect with your inner self and with loved ones.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.